Sim-Avionics is a professional quality avionics addon suite for your flight simulator. Scalable and flexible, Sim-A may be used in various single or networked computer configurations.
- Aircraft specific realistic looking displays via OpenGL
- Smooth, Fluid Graphics
- Built in TCAS, Terrain, Terrain Look Ahead and WXR Radar
- Fully Functional Autopilot
- Extensively and Accurately modelled Flight Management Computer
- Fully Integrated FMC for complete LNAV and VNAV automation
- CDU - Custom Simulator Control Pages for convenient control over many sim functions
- Accurately modelled aircraft system logic
- Multi Zone compatible sound generation for realistic flightdeck environments
- Web-based Instructor Station for basic sim control - Ideal for use on an iPad or similar Tablet.
- MCP and Overhead Graphical User Interfaces
- Scenario Snapshots
- Easy Hardware Interfacing with all FDS Hardware
- Compatible with FSX and P3D. (P3D Recommended)
Additional hardware compatibility with:
- CPFlight MCP Pro + EFIS + MIP + RADIOS.
- OpenCockpits via the popular FSUIPC interface for FSX/P3D
- Flight Illusion Gauges / Pololu Servo Controller / Phidgets Servo Controller
- All Sim-Avionics programs are Windows based..
- CPU: i7 recommended. (i5 minimum)
- GFX: NVidia graphics cards recommended - OpengGL compatible. (GT710 or higher).
- RAM: 8GB Recommended. (4GB minimum)
- FSUIPC and WIDEFS - Registered
(Please download and run the demo on your system before purchasing to ensure full compatibility)
Although Sim-Avionics’ quality is of a professional level, this software license is for ENTHUSIAST use only and should not be used for revenue generating purposes.
Download the Latest Sim-Avionics Demo: Download Demo
Download the Information Pack for specifications and screenshots: Information Pack